Haifan Lin PhD
Professor of Cell Biology, of Genetics and of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, Yale Stem Cell Center
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Program in Neurodevelopment and Regeneration
Office of Student ResearchStem Cell Center, Yale: Transcriptional Regulation of Stem and Progenitor Cells; Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Cell Symmetry; Stem Cell Genetics; DirectorsCancer Genetics & GenomicsEmbryonic Stem Cell Research OversightCenter for RNA Science and Medicine, YaleSmall RNAs in DevelopmentCell Biology: Cell Biology of RNA; Developmental Cell Biology and GeneticsGenetics | Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences
Stem cell RNA-mediated epigenetic programming, post-transcriptional regulation more...
- B.S., Fudan University, 1982
- Ph.D., Cornell University, 1990
- Ross, R., J., Weiner, M. M., and Lin, H. PIWI Proteins and piRNAs in the Soma. Nature (in press)
- Juliano, C. E., Reich, A., Liu, N., Uman, S., Wessel, G., W., Steele, R. E., and Lin, H. (2013) Analysis of the PIWI-piRNA pathway in Hydra somatic stem cells. PNAS (in press).
- Mani, S. R*, Megosh, H * and Lin, H. (2013) PIWI proteins are essential for early Drosophila embryogenesis. Developmental Biology (*co-first authors; in press)